Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Greg

I've only been with one black man but I keep looking for more. Greg was PERFECTION. His dick was 9 inches of thick meat, his chest huge and his mouth hardly ever left my ass or lips. He loved when I sucked him as he ate my hole. It turned him on so much. He could eat ass for hours! Once I was real clean he would work his tongue so deep in my hole I used to cum without even touching my cock. He looked a bit like this guy, but more hair on his head and chest and his chest was bigger. Fuck, getting hard just thinking of him. And I miss him, too. He moved for work, wanted me to come with, but we had only been with each other for a few months. I think back and realize I was in love with him. But he needed more than one boy and I was pretty sure I couldn't trust him. He used to BB me and would cum so much in my ass. Then I found his manhunt account and made him wear condoms, which he hated..lol...oh well.







No comments:

Post a Comment