Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My first fuck

The first man who ever fucked me was a lawyer I'll call Rob who worked in an office across from my dorm. He was in his mid-40s (I'm guessing) and had really hot arms. He kept catching me staring at him.One day I was stoned after classes and winked at him. Few days later I was unlocking my bike and he comes over to chat with me, real smooth and I was so damn nervous. Kept looking at the ground. By this time I'd only ever messed around with older guys but no fucking. I stopped over at his place and the minute I came in he had my face in his hands and was licking and sucking my face. Had me up against the wall and kept grinding his crotch into mine until I came in my pants (hey I was 19!). He laughed and said we should get cleaned up -- so he took me to the shower. I just watched him undress and then he undressed me. Once he got my wet boxers off he smelled them and said 'You've been a bad boy.' I was instantly hard again. We got in the shower and he soaped me up and then began to finger my ass. His fingers felt so good soon I was moaning and riding on them like some chick in heat. He kept working more in with the conditioner or shampoo and soon I was riding on three of his fingers. Fuck it felt good, the whole time he was telling me what a hot boy I was and that he'd been watching me from his office for a month. So, now this is the part where many will get pissed but I was 19 at the time, so I trusted guys a lot more and wasn't using my head. He then pushed his cockhead into my hole and I think I blacked out for a bit. He wasn't that big, it just felt so damn good! He kept pushing in as I got more comfortable and then sank it all the way. He began to fuck me with my hands against the wall of the shower. I kept moaning and he kept calling me his dirty boy. It only lasted for a few minutes and then he pulled out and came all over my ass. I was still jerking so he knelt down and took my dick in his mouth until I came. Still a great memory for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment