Monday, August 9, 2010

Workers

After my first real sex experience in college, I was fckn hooked on sex. Though I was still playing it straight with all my family and friends, I kept looking for it, so horny that I would stare at hot older men even when they caught me looking. This proved good for me cuz that's how most of the older men I hooked up with worked. There were a few men who did maintenance at my building (mostly ugly) but one guys I would jerk off to all the time. He looked like an ex jock would put on a few extra pounds but he still was all man and hot as hell. No ring, either, which likely meant he wasn't getting some on a regular basis. It's what my old man's friend would always say when he would get me to suck him off. I smiled at him a few times, but he just nodded usually. Or turn away. I was really skinny then so I didn't think he'd be into me (I had self esteem issues).
Anyway, I made small talk with him one day and outright flirted, said how big he was and stuff. He looked away but I could tell he was into it. I was so damn nervous but asked him if he could show me a few things about fixing my AC unit. He then smiled. He knew. We went to my room and the second the door closed he was kissing my neck and pushing his hands down my pants, grabbing my already hard dick. He yanked them down and turned me around, groping my ass as he stuck his tongue down my throat. He smelled so fckn good. Like musk and sweat and MAN.

He started to finger my hole but I pulled back. I really wanted a shower first (I get self conscience like that). So I told him I wanted to wash real quick -- he said Be fast, and so did my duty in the bathroom and came back to him. He was in my bed stroking his cock with his shirt off and pants down. He asked if I had a roommate and if he was coming back soon. He wasn't.

I went to the bed, and sucked on his cock for 15 minutes. It was thick but not that big -- 6 1/2 or so, perfect size for me. He told me to get my ass over here, which I thought meant he wanted to suck me. So I got up and started to come over to him, but he grabbed my waist and turned me around and spread my ass. Guys, his tongue was MAGIC. It probed me deep and long -- felt like a fckn finger. He ate me like that STANDING for awhile and then told me to get on all fours. I did. He rubbed his cock on my hole as I moaned. You like that boy? he kept saying. Yes sir, I told him.

You're getting daddy close boy, he said. You dad is gonna cum on your ass ok boy, he told me. I wanted him to fck me but figured he didn't for some reason. So I said Cum on my hole sir and he did --- loads. Shot ropes of cum all over my ass and spread it around with his dick.  I kept moaning to urge him on but as soon as he shot he got up and put his shirt and made to leave.

I was stunned but didn't say anything until he said I'm back on Friday afternoon. I'll knock. I had class but told him OK. I would skip class if I could get him to fck me next time. And he left. On Friday he fucked me, didn't last too long but came a huge load in my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment